Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
AIMS AND SCOPE
ROMANIAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRACTICE
Key title: Romanian Journal of Pharmaceutical Practice
Abbrev. Key Title: Rom. J. Pharm. Pract.
Parallel Title: Revista Practica Farmaceutica
Publisher: Amaltea Medical Publishing House (AMPH), Bucharest, Romania, EU
1. Romanian Medical Association
2. Romanian College of Pharmacists
Issued: print, online
Dates: 2008 – 9999
Publication Frequency: 4 issues per year, plus supplements
eISSN (online): 2069-6671
Indexed by: ROAD, DOAJ, CROSSREF
Romanian College of Pharmacists accreditation: 10 CFE* credits/subscription; 80 CFE* credits/paper
*CFE (Continuing Pharmaceutical Education)
Official website: https://FARMA.com.ro/
Permanent article identifier: DOI
Open Access: This journal uses a CC BY license
Peer review policy: Single blind
Plagiarism checker: RJPhP proudly uses iThenticate®
ROMANIAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRACTICE (REVISTA PRACTICA FARMACEUTICA) addresses, through the topics, to the professionals in the field of pharmacy, as well as those in the medical field, with which it is desired to consolidate an interdisciplinary communication. The topics covered in the journal include studies and research in the field of pharmacy, articles on nutrition and lifestyle medicine, milestones in the world history of medicine and pharmacy.
Through its activity, ROMANIAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRACTICE (REVISTA PRACTICA FARMACEUTICA) makes a decisive contribution to the promotion of the pharmaceutical and medical activity, also contributing to the continuous pharmaceutical and medical education and ensuring the increase of the competence of the specialists, improving the pharmaceutical and medical practice, at the highest international standards.
The journal publication frequency is 4 issues per year plus supplements, print and electronic editions.
The journal is published in English.
The journal uses single blind peer review procedure.
The journal checks for plagiarism using iThenticate®.
Expect on average 4 weeks from submission to publication. All accepted articles are published online first.
ROMANIAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRACTICE publishes original research papers, short communications and review articles from all fields of pharmaceutical sciences and related area, as well as from pharmaceutical practice.
The area of research papers, short communications and review articles the following fields are covered:
- Drug Development and Manufacturing: drug design, modelling, discovery, synthesis and analysis of biologically active substances; small molecules and as drug candidates; isolation and structure elucidation of natural substances as therapeutic tools; preformulation, formulation and pharmaceutical development of new dosage forms and medical devices; pharmaceutical process and engineering; nanomaterial and nanotechnology in drug delivery control and drug targeting; biotechnology and biopharmaceutics.
Deputy Editors-in-Chief on this field: Prof. Pharm. Ioan TOMUTA, PhD
- Drug Action: physiological and biochemical effects of drugs on the body; drug–receptor interactions, biological targets and biomarkers; pharmacophore; molecular biology; biomolecules and natural products as therapeutic tools: pharmacological testing and clinical study; pharmacokinetics and toxicokinetics; pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics; bioinformatics.
Deputy Editors-in-Chief on this field: Prof. Pharm. Camil VARI, PhD
- Drug Analysis and Quality: analytical methods in drug discovery and characterization of new active substances; bioanalysis and pharmaceutical analyses; drug bioavailability and bioequivalence; drug quality control; process analytical technology; quality assurance in pharmaceutical; validation of analytical methods in pharmaceutical; quality of medicines of biological origin.
Deputy Editors-in-Chief on this field: Lecturer Pharm. Liviu RUS, PhD
- Bioactive natural products: isolation, characterization, bioactivity, toxicity, quality control, standardization, applications in pharmaceutical and cosmetic fields; food supplements; phytotherapy; ethnomedicine.
Deputy Editors-in-Chief on this filed: Prof. Pharm. Anca MIRON, PhD
- General Pharmaceutical Practice: is covered by viewpoints and guidance articles on following subjects: professional regulations; public health policy; pharmaeconomy; community pharmacy practice; hospital pharmacy practice; pharmaceutical care and clinical pharmacy; industrial pharmacy practice; logistic and warehouses pharmacy practice; pharmaceutical education and training; healthcare related education and professional development; interprofessional learning; innovations in teaching and learning in pharmaceutical; proposals pharmacopoeia-monographs; proposals guidance for good pharmacy practice; release from National Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices of Romania (ANMDR); book reviews; history of pharmacy.
Deputy Editors-in-Chief on this field: Associate Prof. Pharm. Elena DINTE, PhD
I. Scientific review articles
II. Original research papers
III. Short communications
IV. Pharmaceutical practice